TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FIRST PURCHASE EXCHANGE
We offer a free exchange on your first purchase of all dog shirts for your peace of mind. Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The product must be brand new, hair free, and unaltered to be eligible.
The products must be BRAND NEW, HAIR-FREE, UNALTERED, and UNWASHED to be eligible for a Credit note. For a store credit, items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. We are unable to give you a credit note if 30 days have passed since your order.
How to return your items:
- EMAIL US AT INFO@VIBRANTHOUND.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
You will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning your item. The cost of shipping is non-refundable.
If you're shipping an item worth more than $50, you should use a trackable shipping service or buy shipping insurance. We can't promise that we'll get your returned object.Items that cannot be returned include Final Sale items and Gift Cards.
- If you have any concerns about your return, please email email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please include your order number.
Your credit note will be processed and you will receive store gift cards once your return has been received, reviewed, and accepted (the item must meet our return requirements). This could take up to 5-7 business days for us to process. Credit notes that are late or missing: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not yet received your store credit.
At this time, we do not allow exchanges. Because of the high probability of selling out, the only way to insure that you will obtain your desired item/size/colour is to place a NEW order for the item in your desired size/colour and return the unused HAIR-FREE item.
- Gift cards have an expiry of 1095 days from the date the gift card is purchased.
- Making a purchase after the purchase date will not extend the expiry of the card. Credit on the gift card can not be exchanged for cash.
- The dollar value dominated on the gift card is in Australian dollars.
- When the cost of a purchase exceeds the value of the gift card. The consumer will be required to pay the difference.